A hardcover coffee table book with 240+ colorful full-sized (11″ x 17″) portraits of the Longmire cast, fun behind the scenes photos, many stunning landscapes, and a forward by the showrunners and producers of the show – a must-have keepsake to grace any Longmire fan’s rustic coffee table!
Longmire: Regular Edition
International Photographer Dennys Ilic joined Director TJ Scott (Season 3 Ep 9, Season 4 Ep 2 & 6, Season 5 Ep 2 & 7, Season 6 Ep 1) on set to capture the essence of the Longmire show, having already worked closely with Katee Sackhoff for many years before. Together, the two photographers spent time both on and off set with the actors, shooting the cast in the New Mexico sunsets, lush calderas, and sound stages where the show was shot.
With the cast and crew having become a tight knot family over the years, the team was sure to include the producers, cinematographers, and other crew in all their seriousness and shenanigans.
Featured in the book:
- Robert Taylor as Walt Longmire
- Katee Sackhoff as Victoria Moretti (Battlestar Galactica, Nip/Tuck, 24, The Flash, Robot Chicken)
- Lou Diamond Phillips as Henry Standing Bear (La Bamba, Stand and Deliver, Young Guns, Che)
- Cassidy Freeman as Cady Longmire (Smallville, Once Upon A Time, Vampire Diaries)
- Adam Bartley as The Ferg (Bones, Lucifer, Vice, NCIS: Los Angeles)
- Louanne Stephens as Ruby (Blaze, Instinct, Friday Night Lights)
- Bailey Chase as Branch Connally (Saving Grace, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, As the World Turns)
- A Martinez as Jacob Nighthorse (The Cowboys, General Hospital, Days of Our Lives)
- Zahn McClarnon as Officer Mathias (Into the West, Fargo, Westworld, Frontier)
- Tamara Duarte as Mandy (Wynonna Earp, Degrassi: The Next Gen, Caught)
- Ally Walker as Dr. Donna Sue Monaghan (Sons of Anarchy, Tell Me You Love Me, Profiler)
- Callum Keith Rennie as Walker Browning (Californication, The Man in the High Castle, Jessica Jones, Battlestar Galactica)
These photographs were captured with 4 different state of the art Leica cameras including their Medium Format beast the Leica S007 all of which produced breathtaking results.
Choosing through the wealth of beautiful portraits was difficult, but they managed to narrow it down to 240 images to add some cinematic editing and magic, the final product in this 8 pound Longmire Book!
Available in Limited Hard Cover, Digital format, and Deluxe Super Sized Edition this is a fan favorite you can’t miss
|Dimensions||13 × 18.5 × 1.5 in|